Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bedroom Redo

We thought we might need to put up the crib, but wanted to wait until we met our little angel before we put it up for sure. I guess in the back of my mind I never thought we'd be given a referral young enough to need a crib, I'm so glad I was wrong. After meeting our teeny tiny peanut, there was no question we needed to set it up. She's sleeping in a crib right now and I think it will make the transition easier, plus she's way too tiny for a bed. I'm really glad we got to set it up. I've been carrying around this crib bedding for over 7 years. I got it from Pottery Barn when I was pregnant with Austin, just sure he was a girl, ha. Then Tyler came and it stayed packed away. I couldn't let it go, I just knew one day I'd have a little baby girl. Well I finally got to pull it out!! It' doesn't quite go with the stripes I painted, but I still love it. I think it's so sweet.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my. I can't believe how real this is becoming. I seriously need to call you. I will try you soon. XOXOX. So excited! Missi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her room..... all pink and perfect for a beautiful little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful room!! I love the stripes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the stripes, the colors... EVERYTHING!! Makes me feel sooo lazy for not repainting the guest room. ~sigh~ I'm gonna have to go the the paint store aren't I? Darn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful, really stunning. Matches the blog, too ;)

    ReplyDelete