Monday, March 1, 2010

The Olympics

I'm a little bumbed that the games are over. This year was so fun because the boys really enjoyed watching them with us. They were so cute cheering on our US team. Tyler decided if the US wasn't competing then we all needed to cheer for Russia "because that's where our baby sister is". He was so cute cheering "Go Russia Go Russia" all 2 weeks. We recorded the closing ceremonies last night so the boys could see a little bit about Russia. I can't wait for the next winter olympics in Sochi. Our doctor from St. Pete said her family lives in this part of Russia. It will be so fun to watch with the kids. I can't believe our little girl will be 5 at that time, so actually I can wait. I don't want the next four years to go by fast at all!!

3 comments:

  1. My boys cheered for Russia, too (when the US wasn't competing)! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've followed the Olympics as best we can here in Russia. It's just not the same...we couldn't understand anything they said! I found myself cheering on the Russians as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo....what have you been up to? How have you been filling your time? I'm going nuts around here, waiting for the phone to ring to tell us when we can go back and have court. ugghhh, why can't this be any easier? Sally

    ReplyDelete