Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Love the Mornings

I love the mornings, and I definintely did not use to be a morning person, but this is what I get to wake up to every day. These smiling precious faces are the joy of my life and I thank God for them. Austin is always the first one up. Getting him up and ready for school has never been a problem. He wakes up in the happiest mood every day, refreshed and ready to go. His spirit gets me up and going. Tyler is my sleeper. He doesn't start school until 9am so some mornings he's still asleep after Austin's already gone. He's the one I do have to wake up, but when I do he opens his eyes with the sweetest softest smile and quiet "good morning Mommy." And my sweet baby girl Nicole wakes up with such joy. When I walk in the room she smiles the biggest smile and sometimes laughs with excitement. When I walk to her crib, she lifts her sweet arms and kicks her legs with joy when I pick her up. She is another little Austin, waking up in the best mood. Good sleep must help, she sleeps from 8pm to 7am. And, thank goodness for the baby monitor. She hardly makes a peep when she wakes up. She just plays with her lovey or fingers until I come in. When the boys were little they didn't have the video ones just the audio, but they would talk and talk. She's so quiet, I'd never know she was awake if I didn't have the video. Baby things get cooler, every year.



6 comments:

  1. They are too darn cute!!!!! I love Nicole's outfit! The picture of you and her is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics and sweet post - you are indeed blessed!
    LOVE the pic of the 3 of them -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Such a sweet girl and lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nicole is gorgious!!! All Beautiful children. You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely beautiful pictures!!! Gorgeous kiddos and kuddos to the photographer :o) so very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing Nicole has 2 brothers to look after her as well as Daddy --- she's gorgeous! ;)

    Absolutely stunning pics ~ thanks for sharing.

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete