Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Much Needed Update

Sorry everyone, I know it's been a while. No worries we're still on track, moving right along. We just had a crazy busy summer. We were gone most of the month of July traveling through TX and OK visiting family and friends. August was filled with days at the beach and the pool, trying to stay as cool as possible in this TX heat. The boys and I were just so busy I haven't had a chance to post. Hopefully now I can get back on track. Austin is back at school, he started 1st grade, and Tyler is going to PreK 2 days a week. He could have done the 4 day program, but Mommy just wasn't ready. I want to get as much TyTy time as I can. This precious time will be over before I know it, kindergarten will be here soon enough. Anyway, that's the reason for being away so long.
On adoption news we're still waiting for a referral. We have heard some hopeful news and we just keep praying that we'll know who our little one is soon. I just started working on getting our court documents together. In Kaliningrad families take their 2nd dossier (court package) with them on their first trip and get a court date before they leave, so I want to be prepared when we get that call. Other than that just waiting and praying. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, I promise to keep up better in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Sending positive thoughts your way for a referral SOON! ~amy

    ReplyDelete