Thursday, October 15, 2009

Being A Mommy

Tyler got a couple of mosquito bites this morning so I put some Benadryl itch cream on them to help the itch. When I was done rubbing on the cream, he looked at me and said in the sweetest voice, "Thanks for helping the itchies. I'm so glad I have a Mommy, if I didn't have a Mommy I'd be scared." I'm so fortunate to be a Mommy and stop the itchies, my Tyler is such a blessing. It made me so happy and at the same time sad to know that our 3rd little one is without a Mommy right now. Whoever our little girl is, she's there waiting day after day without a Mommy. At least she doesn't know she's waiting and it's just regular life for her, but I can't wait for the day when she will get to know what it means to have a Mommy. We're praying for you everyday little girl that it will be very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment