Thursday, June 25, 2009

Girly Things

Yesterday I went to get a pedicure and they just put in a new chair especially for little girls. It's little and looks like a bunny. There was the cutest little girl sitting there getting little pink flowers painted on her toes. She and her Mom were laughing and talking about how fun the new chair was. I almost started to cry right there in the nail salon. My eyes watered up with joy thinking that one day I'll get to share those special moments with my little girl. I can't wait to have those girly girl times with her and the special relationship that will grow through those times. I think I might have had a few tears of sadness in there because the process is taking sooo long. But I feel comfort in knowing that it will happen, in the perfect time. I'm so thankful that we get to take this journey and all the waiting will be so worth it in the end. I can't even imagine the blessings that will come with a daughter and I can't wait for the day to come when I get to take her for her first little pedicure in the bunny chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment